The responsible disposal of old electrical and electronic devices ("WEEE") is important to us. As a responsible retailer, we have met the requirements placed on us by financially supporting the national network of WEEE recycling centres established by local authorities.
The following rules must be observed for disposal:
Every consumer is obliged to dispose of WEEE separately from household waste. You can recognize WEEE by the following crossed out wheeled-bin symbol:
Old devices and batteries can be disposed of free of charge at local recycling centres or at the following address:
- Recycle IT
- Unit 14/2 Crag Terrace, Clondalkin Industrial Estate,
- Clondalkin, Dublin D22 TK37
- Website: https://www.recycleit.ie/location-map.html
- Tel: +353 14578321
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working Hours: Monday-Thursday 08:30-16:30 | Friday 08:30-15:30
To locate your nearest recycling centre and to find more information on WEEE and battery recycling please visit WEEE Ireland: https://www.weeeireland.ie/household-recycling/where-can-i-recycle/.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) is taken back free of charge on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis. Waste batteries including rechargeable batteries are taken back free of charge. You are not obliged to make any purchase when returning old batteries. Each local authority must also accept household WEEE and small batteries free of charge at its recycling facilities. All WEEE and waste batteries must be recycled and should not be placed in any of your household wheelie bins. Make sure you always recycle all your old electrical goods and batteries.
Proper disposal will:
- ensure a properly monitored and controlled recycling process,
- prevent hazardous substances from leaking out and causing soil and water contamination which could harm wildlife and the human health.
Please note that the consumer is responsible for the deletion of personal data on the electrical or electronic device.
Our WEEE registration number
We are a member of WEEE Ireland compliance scheme under the number 3030WB.